Sunday, May 23, 2010

String Along

When it comes to multi-dimensional thinking a mind must suspend its sense of boundaries and enjoy its limitless potentialities.

Many discoveries come from those whom ask what if or is it possible or, if this then that. Ambiguous? Yep! However we are not asking from the same mind place.  Our minds are flat footed here and theirs are soaring among uncharted wheres and when's.  Imagine that.

Not all flights of fancy are filled with imaginary and bucolic visions, no, some contain hard facts that have yet to be brought into the current stream of knowledge. i.e. Einstein's train or elevator ride imaging. Science is still testing various parts.

As children we travel many unexplained and wonderful places.  Our mothers or fathers will give us an indifferent "oh, that's nice" when told about them, or a shocked "you better learn to keep your feet on the ground".

I have been to many places in this universe, and have known about things on levels I would never have suspected. Even today I have knowledge that goes far beyond my education.  I have learned to be grateful and not to take myself to seriously.  Why? I don't have a clue, other than a great deal of speculation and conjecture, which I will not boar you with.

I still find myself at 62 taking those fantasy trips from way back when.  They're a bit more sophisticated but just as much fun. Care to join me?  Well hop aboard. See y'all when I'm back this way.

1 comment: