Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cellulites

For those of you who are similar of bent, I recently went through the newspaper looking for a picture of Cellulites and maybe an ad or two about it. Didn't find a single ad or picture.

This must sound pretty dumb because to tell the truth I have never actually seen one. I figure they are pretty small and would be helpful in emergencies.  I want to put several in my glove compartment and maybe a few in the ole work shop in case the lights should go off.

Perhaps it isn't something to be used the way I have planned.  Cellulite could be a room, like a photo darkroom or small utility room? In that case it propably would only come with a house, large flat or loft?

The other posibility that occured to me is its' a new beverage of some sort, like a green tea or some kind of flavored water.  I guess I'll have to wait and see.  Though I've heard about Cellulite for some time now, maybe, the hoopla is just pre-release hype?

Hmmmm....

1 comment:

  1. This is great dad. I guess cellulite doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing. Like the unsightly marks on chubby legs! I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete