Sunday, April 25, 2010

Unobstructed View

I was having a lovely quiet cup of coffee with Margo over by the Pond near her work.  A small breeze was blowing and all the various trees were dancing and singing with it....  What struck me was how all the dances and voices were in harmony. 

Doesn't seem like much, but suddenly, I unterstood. We are similar to those trees. The breeze of our daily lives blow gently. The song and dance we choose determines wheather our participation be harmonious, or not. 

Admittedly I have seen myself disharmonized during some critical moments and have completely given myself, to the scores small nuiances at others. 

The play became beautiful.

The further seeing is so simple and it is we, Homosapiens, that have created the difficulties.  Nature is in harmony with nature.  To say that our spiecies is not of nature is the greatest illusion since the eating of the apple.

Much could be said here but this seems like a good time to stop the music of the spheres.



No comments:

Post a Comment