Thursday, April 22, 2010

Frustration

I thought that the body could be resonably controlled with discipline, exercise (I rarley do, except for walking), and meditation (which is something I am getting back to).


However the ads for diet, excercise and those whom are advisors; neglect to mention that certain types of heredity prevent good health at some point.  Yes it is possible to overcome the deficit but odds can be stacked against you.  Don't give up.  Steven Hawkings is still going strong dispite his complete paralysis and slow communications. His daily frustration level must be quite high but he sticks with it.

I began this, to talk about my own frustration with Type II Diabetes, but now I see I am very lucky and will stop while I can recogonize that fact.

Maybe looking around outside this small dwelling called body, we can really get a better overall picture of this small corner of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment