Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday

It startd to rain very early this morning, maybe 2 or 3 a.m.  I knew it was going to for two reasons: 1) the weather report said there would be a chance of thunderstorms late in the day, (tuesday) and 2) I washed my truck.  Its a kind of insurance policy against the heat of early spring.

I took my sweetie (Margo) to breakfast at about 1:30p.m., and we had a nice chicken salad.  It was a nice change from eggs and pancakes.  Our time together is important to both of us.

It occured to me that blogging should be used as a place to kick around ideas and opinions. I also realized that it's not something that can be done everyday unless one is committed to a particular path or project.

This said, I will blog as concerns for earth, government, science or religion spark a comment.

That could be often or more likely ocassionaly.

No comments:

Post a Comment